The Taurus Stomp-Head 1.BL is a 50 watt amp in a stomp box style enclosure for easy transportation to gigs etc. It is a pure analog design, light weight and small and can be placed either on a stage floor just beside the effects, in a traditional way on the top of the speaker cabinet or set up on an effect board. It features a built-in foot switch which allows fast channel and sound shape changes during the performance. From the demo it sounds pretty good, I’d like to get my hands on one of these to give it a try with my 7 string!
- Power output: 50W
- Speaker impedance selector: 4-8-16ohm
- Auto detection speakers impedance
- 2 channels: CLEAN and LEAD
- 3 different sounds: CLEAN, CRUNCH and DRIVE
- 1 foot-switch for channel mode: CLEAN/ LEAD
- Effect loop