It is certainly no secret that Mike Fortin has been working with Ola Englund of Feared and The Haunted for a couple of years on a new signature amplifier for Randall but it is finally ready for production and will be at NAMM 2014 for everyone to finally try.
Randall Amplifiers is beyond proud to formally announce SATAN… Ola Englund’s new signature amplifier from Randall Amplifiers.
Satan is the result of a two-year collaboration between Ola Englund and Randall Amplifiers. The goal being to create the most brutal and aggressive amplifier Randall has ever built.
SATAN main features:
- 2 Channel – 4 mode 120 Watt All tube head,
- 6 – 12AX7 preamp tubes and 2-6L6/2-KT88 power tubes
- Active/Passive inputs,
- Preset “kill” boost mode,
- 6irth & 6rind – Low/High Frequency Gain controls,
- Sweep function provides variable tone stack frequency point control,
- Full EQ for both channels,
- Presence/Depth power amp voicing,
- Push/ Pull bias controls,
- Series/Parallel Loop,
- Heavy duty metal front/rear grills, corners, edging,
- 2 Button LED footswitch included.
$1996.66 USD average street price (in USA). International pricing to follow soon.
SATAN will unveil at the 2014 Winter NAMM in Anaheim, CA.
Hall B, Booth#5740