When Mike Fortin joined Randall Amplifiers back in December 2011 everyone was asking if there was going to be a Randall Meathead, Mike’s 6 Channel Behemoth of an amplifier, well it is finally here albeit with a new name, a new look and of course the new branding – The Randall 667.
The 667 has the full range of what Mike Fortin does best. From beautiful cleans, to crunch, to tight focused attack and crushing tone for rhythm, to over the top leads and literally everywhere in between.
667 main features:
- 120 watt 6 channel all tube mega amplifier
- 6 Channels, 6 modes per channel, 7 Midi programmable functions per channel.
- Six gain and volume controls with 3 way bright switch for each.
- Each bank of 3 EQ sections contains 3 way Tone stack shift and separate presence and depth controls.
- Dual MIDI switchable master volumes.
- Dual MIDI switchable series/parallel loops.
- 7 MIDI assignable functions for each channel.
- Individual metering and bias controls.
- Heavy duty metal front/rear grills, corners, edging.
- Dual top handles for easy lifting.
- Footswitch not included (RF8 suggested).
$2499 average street price in the US. International pricing to be announced soon.
The 667 will unveil at the 2013 Winter NAMM in Anaheim, CA. Hall B, Booth#5740