Better late than never right? Jake E. Lee was one of the greatest guitar players of the 80′s most famously as Ozzy Osbourne’s guitar player of 5 years before disappearing off the face of the earth for many years. Well Jake E. Lee is back he has apparently moved on from whatever has been going on in his life over the past decade or so and he even has a new band Red Dragon Cartel. Now Charvel are honouring the legendary guitarist with his own signature Charvel model based on the white guitar that Lee has played since 1975.
With its unmistakable So–Cal ash body contours and lavender–hued Pearl White finish, the same instrument players have long clamored for becomes the first instrument in the Jake E. Lee Signature series.
- Quartersawn maple neck with comfortable oiled back finish
- Compound–radius (12″–16″) rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets for optimal playability and bending capability
- Special reverse-slanting DiMarzio® SDS–1 neck and middle single–coil pickups and balanced Seymour Duncan® JB humbucking bridge pickup
- Versatile five–way switching
- Hard–tail bridge with black base plate and chrome saddles
The guitar will be available in March 2014, check with your local Charvel dealer for availability.