Need help promoting your music? Want to build your fanbase? Our friends at The Musician’s Guide have launched an amazing deal to offer artists over $1,250 worth of music promotion tools and savings for just $69. The Promotion starts in 9 days but you can pre-order now and save a few dollars.
Over 25 music companies have come together to create this package, which includes 50% off mixing and mastering, free distribution to iTunes and Spotify, a pack of 25 professional music contracts, access to a database of 1,981 labels & managers, a free custom EPK from presskit.to, a Music Xray Starter Kit (worth $65) amongst much more!
- A Musix X-Ray Starter Kit including free submission to two licensing opportunities and a free focus group about your music.
- A Custom EPK (electronic press kit) that doubles up as a mobile / iPad website for your music.
- A pack of 25 professional music contracts inc. record contracts, studio contracts + many more.
- 50% off mixing and mastering with Parlour Studios (via website upload)
- 100 free radio spins on Jango Airplay’s radio network of 7 million listeners.
- Access to a database of 1,961 music business contacts
- 10% off CD & DVD duplication / replication services with Disc Makers
- Electronic copies of five books including 10 Truths About Making it in Music & KISS School of Marketing.
- Free single distribution to iTunes & Spotify
To check out the offer visit The Musicians Guide, although be quick as this offer expires in 100 hours and there are a limited number of packages available.