This is an interesting amp that I remember seeing Alex Hutchings demo at Winter NAMM 2012, it’s interesting because it kind of simplifies the whole modelling thing down to 4 channels that remember your settings rather than having to save them into banks etc. and the amp doesn’t include effects so you can just concentrate on getting the guitar tones you want and leave effects to your pedalboard or rack. Thanks once again to Premier Guitar for their Summer NAMM coverage.
- 200-watt amp with two 12″ speakers
- Original COSM® amp model (Progressive Amp) with incredible feel, attack, natural compression, and sustain
- Morph through clean to super-extreme tones with the DRIVE knob and BOOST button
- Intuitive operation with simple, fast-access structure; two volume controls, three tone controls, presence, and reverb
- Smart Channel memorizes the current position of knobs in all four channels without programming or saving
- LEDs in the knobs show current settings in any channel, great for dark stages