Roeller’s Custom Guitars is pleased to announce its release of Chris Pervelis ‘Cuda” Razor for 2011. Chris Pervelis of ‘Internal Bleeding” commissioned us to create a signature line for him to pay tribute to the Death Metal genre.
• Roeller’s Custom Guitars “Razor” design
• 6 string, 25’ Scale
• Transparent black finish with night-burst effect, 2K (2PAK) clear coat finish,
• Northwest high density Maple thru body neck, with dark Rosewood fret board, Jumbo frets, and custom single cut mother of pearl ‘Cuda” 12th fret inlay.
• Slightly figured Walnut body, with sap side towards the neck body
• Black Sperzel Tuning Machine heads.
• Dual Lace Deathbucker’s at Neck and Bridge position, ran parallel.
• Black fixed Bridge, with Black chrome knobs, saddles, and ferrules.
• Push / Pull volume pot to tap both pick-up coils, with a single tone and 0.20 resister.
• Black 3 way toggle.
• Custom effects are contour body comfort groove, and some small esthetic touches.