The second new BOSS Pedal announced for NAMM 2013 featuring their new MDP or Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (the first being the TE-2 Tera Echo) is the MO-2 Multi Overtone Pedal.
Here are a few of the features:
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
“Using your guitar’s rich harmonic characteristics as a starting point, the MO-2 builds completely new voices that enhance and thicken your normal sound. Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wide range of impressive modulation effects. From shimmery multi-string resonance to flute-like transparency to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the MO-2 brings you an array of unique sonic tools that add all-new dynamic resonance characteristics to your guitar.”
For more info head over to http://www.bossus.com/ and don’t forget to check out their booth at NAMM 2013 if you are attending to try these new MDP pedals out for yourself.
BOSS MO-2 Multi Overtone overview: