I have never been a massive The Cult fan but there are a few songs I liked such as the classic “She Sells Sanctuary” which Billy uses as an example in the above video to demonstrate some of the tones of this new signature guitar,
you can check out the original guitar in the official music video for the song here – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I8mWG6HlmU.
As Billy Duffy points out though there are a few differences which he considers this new model to be a better version of his original White Falcon that the guitar is based on. The main differences are that the guitar comes stock with a pinned bridge so that it won’t move when you rest your right hand on the bridge. This version also comes with Silver Sparkle Binding rather than the original Gold as Billy says his worn guitar more resembles a Silver colour now.
Other features include:
- Period-correct ’70s Baldwin-era shape and styling
- Pure White gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- V-shaped Falcon headstock with Duffy’s signature
- Custom wound hot “Black Top” Filter’Tron pickups with three-point adjustable ’70s-style metal bezels
- Duffy’s preferred ’70s-style Bigsby tailpiece.