I don’t need to introduce Jake E. Lee, so instead here are some details about the Charvel “White Pearl”:
- Quartersawn maple neck with comfortable oiled back finish
- Compound–radius (12″–16″) rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets for optimal playability and bending capability
- Special reverse-slanting DiMarzio® SDS–1 neck and middle single–coil pickups and balanced Seymour Duncan® JB humbucking bridge pickup
- Versatile five–way switching
- Hard–tail bridge with black base plate and chrome saddles
Great to see Jake E. Lee back!