Wow, Gretsch celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the Duo Jet with a bling-tastic with this guitar in radiant red pearloid with a silver pickguard emblazoned with the Gretsch Custom Shop 10th anniversary logo and an old-school script “Gretsch” headstock logo.
Gretsch celebrates the very best of its best in 2014 with the dazzling new Gretsch Custom Shop 10th Anniversary Duo Jet NOS guitar. To mark the ten-year anniversary of the Gretsch Custom Shop (2004-2014), a limited edition run of only ten of these very special Duo Jet models have been created for the global market.
- Chambered mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with white pearloid binding
- 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with pearloid “Hump-Block” inlays and red-dot side markers
- Bone nut
- 22 vintage-style frets
- Seymour Duncan® DynaSonic™ pickups with three-way toggle switching
- Four “G” arrow control knobs (volume for each pickup, master tone, master volume)
- Synchro-Sonic™ bridge with “Cadillac”-style “G”-logo tailpiece
- Gotoh® open-back tuners
- Chrome hardware
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish