Debuting at Winter NAMM 2014 was a Charvel signature model for Gojira’s Joe DuPlantier which will be available in March.
The Joe Duplantier Signature San Dimas Style 2 is designed with the latest in performance, style and monster tone and is available in Flat Black or Flat Gray finishes.
- San Dimas® Style 2 body with specially contoured heel for upper–fingerboard access
- Compound-radius (12″–16″) rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets for optimal playability and bending capability
- Dual Charvel custom MFB humbucking pickups for clear and transparent tone
- Three–way toggle switching and specially placed knurled volume control knob
- Tune–O–Matic bridge with stop tailpiece
- Gojira “G” mother–of–pearl inlay at 12th fret
Check out the Charvel website for more info.