I’ve got to say I’m really impressed with the demo above, this pedal seems to be way more versatile than a Whammy pedal. The chorus sound is great, the drop tuning sound is tight and no weird artefacts making it sound fake until you get to the higher registers, likewise the baritone demo sounds good too. One thing that pitch shifters never manage to achieve is a realistic bass sound but even that sounds good too! Oh and of course this is one of EHX’s Next Step pedals so it has no moving parts to wear out, everything is controlled by an onboard motion sensor similar to those found in smartphones and it is incredibly accurate.
Three-octave polyphonic dive bombs, smooth as silk pitch shifting, fixed interval harmonies and bends plus much more… with the Slammi’s precise control and glitch-free operation the only limit is your imagination.
- Advanced new algorithm that sounds great and provides glitch-free tracking
- Up to three-octave maximum bend
- Create harmonies by mixing your dry signal with the effect
- MAX BEND Control acts as an 11-way switch to set the maximum bend/interval. Choose Detune, ½ Step, Major 2nd, Major 3rd, Perfect 4th, Perfect 5th, Major 6th, Minor 7th, 1 Octaves, 2 Octaves or 3 Octaves/Dive Bomb
- Precision control that lets you smoothly sweep your guitar’s pitch up or down
- Sweep direction can be reversed so maximum pitch bend is in the heel-down position
- Super responsive design with no moving parts, nothing to wear out or break
- Comes with 9 Volt battery, 9.6DC-200BI power supply optional