De Gier guitars are based in The Netherlands founded by Sander de Gier in 1996 after an apprenticeship with Dutch luthier Robberts where Sander developed his skills in building and repairing guitars. De Gier offer six different guitar and bass models including the Authority pictured above which is a handmade single cut design with it’s own unique shape that is available in many different finishes but obviously pictured above is the gold top finish.
- Body: mahogany (with or without chambers)
- Top: flame maple with binding
- Neck: mahogany
- Fingerboard: blackwood with binding
- Nut: unbleached bone
- Inlay: De Gier Authority inlays
- Pickups: Bare Knuckle humbuckers of your choice
- Bridge: Tonepros set
- Tuners: Grover Kluson
- Controls: 3-way switch, vol, vol, tone (with pushpush switch for series/parallel neck pickup)
- Color: too many options here. The top is colored in a colour of your choice, the rest is finished in natural high gloss
- The Authority comes with a De Gier gigbag.
- Price € 3795,-